Publications - Tapsell, Ross
Please contact this author at Ross.Tapsell@anu.edu.au for other publications information.
- Tapsell, R (2013). Negotiating Media 'Balance' in Malaysia's 2013 General Election Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs. Vol. 32 39-60.
- Tapsell, R & Eidenfalk, J (2013). Australian Reporting from East Timor 1975-1999: Journalists as Agents of Change Australian Journal of Politics and History. Vol. 59 576-592.
- Tapsell, R (2013). The Media Freedom Movement in Malaysia and the Electoral Authoritarian Regime Journal of Contemporary Asia. Vol. 43 613-635.
- Tapsell, R (2012). Politics and the Press in Indonesia Media Asia. Vol. 39 109-116.
- Tapsell, R (2012). Old Tricks in a New Era: Self-Censorship in Indonesian Journalism Asian Studies Review. Vol. 36 227-245.
- Tapsell, R (2011). Book Review: Witnesses to War: The History of Australian Conflict Reporting Australian Journal of Politics and History. Vol. 57 456-57.
- Tapsell, R (2008). Australian reporting of the Indonesian killings of 1965-66: The media as the first rough draft of history Australian Journal of Politics and History. Vol. 54 211-224.
- Tapsell, R (2011). Battlefield Balibo: An Enduring Confrontation between the Media and the Government. In Kevin Foster (Ed.), The Information Battlefield: Representing Austrailians at War (pp. 108-118) North Melbourne: Australian Scholarly Publishing Pty Ltd.