Publications - Lee, Duck-Young
Please contact this author at Duck-Young.Lee@anu.edu.au for other publications information.
- Lee, D (2011). Interface between cognition and interaction: In the case of Japanese Journal of International Studies (Gukjehak non chong). Vol. 16 125-154.
- Lee, D (2010). Japanese education in the multicultural-multilingual society of Australia (Osutoraria ni okeru tabunka tagengosyakai to nihongo kyoiku) Journal of the International Student Centre (Yokohama Kokuritsu Daigaku Ryūgakusei Sentā kiyō). Vol. 17 Mar-26.
- Lee, D & Yonezawa, Y (2008). The role of the overt expression of first and second person subject in Japanese Journal of Pragmatics. Vol. 40 733-767.
- Lee, D (2007). Involvement and the Japanese interactive particles ne and yo Journal of Pragmatics. Vol. 39 363-388.
- Lee, D (2003). Past and future of Japanese Education in Australia Journal of Japanese Language and Literature. Vol. 45 Sep-25.
- Lee, D & Yoshida, A (2002). A study of nda-kedo in spoken Japanese Sekai no Nihong Kyoiku (Journal of the Language Institute of the Japan Foundation) (In Japanese). Vol. 12 223-237.
- Lee, D (2002). The function of the zero particle with special reference to spoken Japanese Journal of Pragmatics. Vol. 34 645-682.
- Lee, D, Ogi, N, Toma, M et al (2010). Nihongo-ga-Ippai . Japan: Hitsuji Syobo Publishing.
- Ogi, N & Lee, D (2013). Gender and the Sentence-final Particles in Japanese. In Yousif Elhindi and Theresa McGarry (Ed.), Gender-linked Variation across Languages (pp. 50-85) Champaign, Illinois, USA: Common Ground Publishing.
- Lee, D & Ogi, N (2013). English as a Lingua Franca: A Case of Japanese Courses in Australia. In Hartmut Haberland, Dorte Lonsmann and Bent Preisler (Ed.), Language Alternation, Language Choice and Language Encounter in International Tertiary Education (pp. 125-142) Dordrecht: Springer Science + Business Media.
- Lee, D (2013). Learning strategies for natural Japanese conversation. In S-Y Kim (Ed.), Approaches to Learning Japanese: 50 Methods Recommended by Japanese Professors (pp. 67-70) Seoul: Chaeg Sarang.
- Lee, D (2012). Approaches to Spoken Discourse. In S-Y Kim (Ed.), Current Trends of Japanese Linguistics 2012 (pp. 131-143) Seoul, South Korea: Chaeg Sarang.