Publications - Ishihara, Shunichi
Please contact this author at Shunichi.Ishihara@anu.edu.au for other publications information.
- Ishihara, S (2014). A likelihood ratio-based evaluation of strength of authorship attribution evidence in SMS messages using N-grams The International Journal of Speech, Language and the Law. Vol. 21 23-49.
- Ishihara, S & Osanai, T (2013). Trend of speaker recognition in forensic fields Journal of the Acoustical Society of Japan (E) (English translation of Nippon Onkyo Gakkaishi). Vol. 69 365-370.
- Imaki, J & Ishihara, S (2013). Experimenting with a Japanese automated essay scoring system in the L2 Japanese environment Papers in Language Testing and Assessment. Vol. 2 28-47.
- Ishihara, S (2012). Osaka and Kagoshima Japanese citation tone acoustics: A linguistic-tonetic comparative study Journal of the International Phonetic Association. Vol. 42 Jan-21.
- Ishihara, S (2012). Probabilistic evaluation of sms messages as forensic evidence: Likelihood ratio based approach with lexical features International Journal of Digital Crime and Forensics. Vol. 4 47-57.
- Ishihara, S, Tsurutani, C & Tsukada, K (2011). What Constitutes Good Pronunciation from L2 Japanese Learners' and Native Speakers' Perspectives? A Perception Study Electronic Journal of Foreign Language Teaching. Vol. 8 277-290.
- Kinoshita, Y, Ishihara, S & Rose, P (2009). Exploring the discriminatory potential of F0 distribution parameters in traditional forensic speaker recognition The International Journal of Speech, Language and the Law. Vol. 16 91-111.
- Tsukada, K & Ishihara, S (2007). The Effect of First Language (L1) in Cross-Language Speech Perception: Comparison of Word-Final Stop Discrimination by English, Japanese and Thai Listeners Journal of the Phonetic Society of Japan (Onsei Kenkyu). Vol. 11 82-92.
- Donohue, C, Ishihara, S & Steed, W (2012). Quantitative approaches to problems in linguistics: Studies in honour of Phil Rose . Munich, Germany: Lincom Europa.
- Kumar, A, Donohue, C & Ishihara, S (2012). Phil Rose: A short biography. In Cathryn Donohue, Shunichi Ishihara, William Steed (Ed.), Quantitative approaches to problems in linguistics: Studies in honour of Phil Rose (pp. v-ix) Munich, Germany: Lincom Europa.
- Donohue, C, Ishihara, S & Steed, W (2012). Many voices, many tones. In Cathryn Donohue, Shunichi Ishihara, William Steed (Ed.), Quantitative approaches to problems in linguistics: Studies in honour of Phil Rose (pp. 1-Jul) Munich, Germany: Lincom Europa.
- Ishihara, S (2006). An Acoustic-Phonetic Descriptive Analysis of Kagoshima Japanese Tonal Phenomena - monosyllabic and disyllabic citation forms. In na (Ed.), Phonological Studies (pp. 149-56) Tokyo: Kaitakusha.
- Ishihara, S & Toyoda, M (2003). The teaching of culture in Japanese. In Joseph Lo Bianco and Chantal Crozet (Ed.), Teaching Invisible Culture: Classroom Practice and Theory (pp. 211-234) Melbourne: Language Australia.