Publications - Choi, Hyaeweol
Please contact this author at Hyaeweol.Choi@anu.edu.au for other publications information.
- Choi, H (2013). A Decentered Humanities Emerging from Change - An Interview with Tessa Morris-Suzuki Dong Bang Hak Chi: The Journal of Korean Studies. Vol. 161 443-498.
- Choi, H (2012). Allure and Anxiety: Entertainers, Glamour Girls and New Women in Japan and Korea Intersections: Gender and Sexuality in Asia and the Pacific. Vol. 29-May-12 ?.
- Choi, H (2012). In Search of Knowledge and Selfhood: Korean Women Studying Overseas in Colonial Korea Intersections: Gender and Sexuality in Asia and the Pacific. Vol. 29 Jan-13.
- Choi, H (2012). Debating the Korean New Woman: Imagining Henrik Ibsen's Nora in Colonial Era Korea Asian Studies Review. Vol. 36 59-77.
- Choi, H (2011). Going South: Re-Orienting to Korean Studies from an Antipodean Perspective International Review of Korean Studies. Vol. 8 57-76.
- Choi, H (2010). The Visual Embodiment of Women in the Korea Mission Field Korean Studies. Vol. 34 90-126.
- Choi, H (2010). In Search of Hidden Histories, Agency and Global Network: A Response to the Articles on Women and Christianity in East Asia The Journal of World Christianity. Vol. 3 67-76.
- Choi, H (2009). Wise Mother, Good Wife: A Trans-cultural Discursive Construct in Modern Korea Journal of Korean Studies. Vol. 14 Jan-34.
- Choi, H (2013). New Woman in Colonial Korea: A Sourcebook . Oxfordshire: Routledge.
- Choi, H (2009). Gender and Mission Encounters in Korea: New Women, Old Ways . US: University of California Press.
- Choi, H (2009). Women and Protestant Christianity in Korea. In Donald N. Clark (Ed.), Mission Photography in Korea: Encountering the West through Christianity (pp. 20-29) Seoul Korea: Seoul Selection.