- The Centre for Archaeological Research (CAR) lecture series is jointly operated by ANH and the School of Archaeology and Anthropology. If you would like to receive notifications of upcoming lectures and other CAR events, please send an email requesting addition to the CAR email list to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ANH osteological reference collection An extensive fish collection with specimens from Australian waters as well as samples from Papua New Guinea, Tonga, and other locations. Our mammal and bird collection includes a variety of specimens from Australia and nearby islands.
- ANH mollusc shell reference collection While emphasizing molluscs from the Australia and New Zealand regions, the ANH shell collection also includes a substantial number of shells from Fiji, New Caledonia, Vanuatu and other Oceanic and Southeast Asian islands. Most are marine species, though some terrestrial and freshwater species are represented.
- PalaeoWorks The ANH microscope lab houses state-of-the-art facilities that are being used to examine all aspects of the Earth's past environments.
- Australian Pollen and Spore Atlas ANH maintains the largest pollen reference collection in Australia. It is available in both online and physcial forms.
- ANH procedures and processes
- School of Archaeology & Anthropology, CASS